Interim Supply Chain Director – India
The Delville Team is currently looking for a Supply Chain Director for one of our clients based in India.
The company is a global engineering equipment supplier who is experiencing rapid growth, but poor customer deliveryperformance.
The Director will be in charge of full Supply Chain scope, with 75 direct reports.
We are in need of a capable supply chain manager to take charge and stabilize the situation, then drive improvement in processes, systems and organization.
The successful candidate will be an experienced end-to-end industrial supply chain professional who brings:
• Experience of leading a manufacturing industry supply chain transformation in India
• Experience of project-based and low-mid-volume supply chains, ideally with aerospace or engineering equipment OEMs
• Proven leadership skills, together with humility and pragmatism
• Expertise in demand/supply planning, S&OP, master production scheduling, supplier management
• Problem-solving skills including a lean management toolkit
• A track record of success in implementing change
• A confidence-inspiring face to the customer
Fluent in English is obligatory, knowledge of Hindi is a value-added.
If you have the right experience for this position, and are interested in Interim Management roles, please do not hesitate to apply.