Our UK Club Members
20 years’ international operations experience in automotive and advertising media following an MSc in Engineering Management
A highly experienced COO, and transformation leader – has led the international development of a tier 1 automotive supplier and the digital transformation of an international media company. He has recently spent several years on the executive committee of a UK based group under private equity ownership, leading transformation and growth.
His work in transforming operational performance and EBITDA has included M&A, a turnaround, business development, developing a greenfield manufacturing site and operational restructuring throughout Europe, South America and Asia.
Group Operations Director of a UK owned out of home advertising media group
- Developed and led the technology, product development, infrastructure deployment, service delivery and sourcing of the winning £1B+ bid for world’s largest out of home advertising contract tender
- Led transformational outsourcing in UK, France and Netherlands of the activities of 800+ staff, leading to 25%+ savings and significant quality of service improvement
- Built new operational model for London Underground around the introduction of ‘night tube’
- Initiated / developed digital advertising activities throughout Europe
- As Interim UK Operations Director, managed the recovery of digital activities and restructuring in a company turnaround context
- Put in place a group operations organisation including procurement, digital shared services, technology experts, product development and project control
Country Managing Director, Engineering Manager – Tier 1 Automotive OEM
- Planned, built and developed a 100,000 sq. ft. greenfield manufacturing business unit in Eastern Europe, including supply chain development, ERP implementation and certification to automobile manufacturers’ standards – 200 employees and €50M annual revenues
- Head of Engineering, Part of a company transformation and turnaround in a post-acquisition crisis context in S. America. Renewed 80% of the product portfolio within 2 years and put in place best practices