For its interim management assignments, Delville Management managed to find the appropriate Interim Manager with the right skills, expertise, experience, managerial competencies and fit, essential to manage the change.
Our Interim Managers and Clients tell us about their story in our blog, which you can access by clicking here!
Discover our references in the sector which your are concerned by, by clicking on the appropriate image below !
- Transforming a complex supply chain in an international group specialized in the development of assembly solutions for the aerospace business. Discover the client case by clicking here!
- Interim Manager in the HR function for more than 5 years, Daniel Debus has worked in many different industries. Discover his testimonial by clicking here!
- A particle board manufacturer undergoing heavy losses and with -20% EBITDA invested in interim management by hiring a Managing Director. Discover the results of this assignment by clicking here!
- Replacement of the production director in an industrial plant with decreasing productivity. Discover how the interim manager managed to defy the HR difficulties between the staff representative bodies and the executive level by clicking here!
- Managing a severe downturn in the retail sector – that was the assignment Rabah Melliti conducted, a specialist in Logistics and IT. Discover how the redundancy plan was led by clicking here!
- An Information System Director conducted the transformation of the financial services’ business unit into an independent company. Discover more by clicking here!
- After a buy-back by a German-Swiss Private Equity Fund, the decision has been made to imply an Interim Manager, a Managing Director, for the company, until handover to the new managing director. Discover how this assignment was conducted by clicking here!
- Acquisition by a Private Equity Fund of a Banking Group’s business unit – an IT Director was appointed to build the new independent administrative activities. Discover more by clicking here!