Offre de mission de transition : Supply Chain Director, Electronic Equipment Manufacturer, Germany – fluent German speaker
The company :
- International multisite B2B supplier of specialist electronic equipment
- 3 manufacturing sites in Germany + finished products from 3rd party suppliers
- Sites lack effective supply chain systems and processes, suppliers are unreliable
Objective is to rapidly upgrade supply chain management processes and turn around performance.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent supply chain qualification
- At least 5 years of professional and managerial experience in supply chain performance improvement and turnaround
- Experience in a German industrial company
- Tenacity, high-energy, drive, won’t easily get discouraged in a difficult situation
- Pragmatic, down to earth, hands-on
- Track record of supply chain process / performance improvement
- Fluent spoken and written German and English – working language is German, with reporting and supplier management in English
Interviews in London or Germany. Immediate start. Daily rate and expenses are negotiable.
Only fluent German speakers who are available to work full time in Germany should apply.
Applications by email to Colin Leisk at Delville Management with your CV in English and/or German, explaining your supply chain turnaround experience: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion we can be reached at the Delville Office on +44 207 374 6770