Our UK Club Members
Posté par : Anne-Lise Belleut
A highly experienced Managing Director / Chief Executive / Transformation Leader with 25+ years experience leading a variety of engineering SMEs through transformation.
Executive management and boardroom experience in UK based and international SMEs £5m – £50m, single – multisite, 80 – 500 employees under corporate, private and private equity ownership.
Managing Director, bespoke oil & gas custody transfer / metering business, part of a family owned UK group
- Appointed to lead, review and restructure capital equipment business encompassing design, production, testing and commissioning
- Developed business case and generated justification / recommendation for ongoing business size and executed re-structuring
- Changed delivery leadership of key project, ensuring on-time shipment & avoiding penalties
- Restructured the aftermarket department, increasing the team size and introduced a basic CRM system to grow spares & service sales 25%.
- Introduced formal monthly project reviews, encompassing costs, deliverables & project roadblocks
- Instrumental in business transformation from loss to profit
- Handed over to family member on exit as permanent MD
Chief Executive (MBO), tier 1 automotive interior and exterior plastic trim supplier (UK & France)
- Appointed to lead an MBO-completing deal, within 4 months securing bank & OEM support
- Focused on implementation of MBO plan, retaining existing OEM clients & forming a JV in Turkey
- Led business development with automotive OEMs including Honda, Toyota, Ford, JLR & BMW
- Delivered new business outside of automotive in niche industrial sectors and industrial packaging
- Rapidly restructured following the Lehman collapse, reducing headcount by 48% (240+ employees)